- first internal exam 40 marks,
- second internal exam 40 marks and
- class exercises 20 marks.
Expected outcome: Upon successful completion of this course, the student would have accomplished the following abilities and skills:
- Fundamental Engineering Drawing Standards.
- Dimensioning and preparation of neat drawings and drawing sheets.
- Interpretation of engineering drawings
- The features of CADD software
Freehand sketching: Freehand sketching of real objects, conversion of pictorial views into orthographic views and vice versa.
MODULE VI: 6 hours teaching; End sem marks 10
- Agrawal, B. and Agrawal, C. M., Engineering Drawing, Tata McGraw Hill Publishers
- Anilkumar, K. N., Engineering Graphics, Adhyuth Narayan Publishers
- Benjamin, J., Engineering Graphics, Pentex Publishers
- Bhatt, N., D., Engineering Drawing, Charotar Publishing House Pvt Ltd.
- Duff, J. M. and Ross, W. A., Engineering Design and Visualization, Cengage Learning, 2009
- John, K. C., Engineering Graphics, Prentice Hall India Publishers
- Kulkarni, D. M., Rastogi, A. P. and Sarkar, A. K., Engineering Graphics with AutoCAD, PHI 2009
- Luzadder, W. J. and Duff, J. M., Fundamentals of Engineering Drawing, PHI 1993
- Parthasarathy, N. S., and Murali, V., Engineering Drawing, Oxford University Press
- Varghese, P. I., Engineering Graphics, V I P Publishers
- Venugopal, K., Engineering Drawing & Graphics, New Age International Publishers